Most recently, I've been working on getting through my To Do list. I was able to strike the following items off the list (which is constantly being added to):
- I redecorated the guest room.
- My powder room reno is finished.
- I've painted the foyer and hung up most of its decor items.
- I had the giant tree growing in my backyard that kept hitting my house *finally* cut down.
- I have started the kitchen "refresh" so I'm about halfway done painting the cabinets, have installed the new range hood, have installed new lighting fixtures and will hopefully be able to get going on the backsplash soon.
- I replaced the broken light fixtures in my basement.
Not bad, right? So yes, I've been away but I have at least been using that time productively!!
Due to all the personal issues that happened shortly after my last post there have been some shifts in my priorities and I'm trying to align my choices/decisions with those new priorities. I've only discussed these changes with a few very close friends but as things develop further, I'll be sure to keep you informed.
Anyways, I'm off to go and slap another coat of paint on some cabinets!!