Saturday, February 22, 2014

What am I doing here?


Sooo...

I'm not really sure why I've decided to try blogging.  I suspect its an attempt to reach out to the blogosphere to try and find others with a similar mindset.  My desire to live frugally and my disdain for today's consumerist lifestyle puts me at odds with most of Western society.  I tend to live happily, looking at everything I've been blessed with while most look at what others have and feel disappointed.

In person, I'm chatty, a little goofy and constantly joking.  I hope that I can convey my quirky personality to you and that hearing about my busy, little life is at least vaguely amusing.

Photo: Taken at Istanbul Modern, on the shores of the Bosphorus by an unknown but kindly German tourist.  Danke!

No comments:

Post a Comment